Front Point Security - Scam! On going drama.
This is the first public expression of frustration with FrontPoint security.In addition to being charged for months @ over $42 dollars a month, for equipment sent to me that didn't work, empty promises from FrontPoint to remedy the initial problem (equipment arrival time), they now are insisting they need to keep charging my account monthly when I have had NO protection from them on my home.
I am only allowed a few words here. The most recent communication with them has motivated me to alert people to the scam of this company. I will also begin a more in- depth site to shed light on my experience and also a place for others, who I now wish I would have encountered before ever engaging with FrontPoint. It is now worth hiring legal representation on this matter and to take time to deal with this pain in the butt company...in addition at this point there system is antiquated.
I am in the middle or work requirements but will write more here or a site to be created soon, as I hope others share there experience.
It seems they also go to great lengths to endorse their own company on many review sites.Good luck with your security efforts and hopefully not with FP.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "Got Print WON'T stand behind their work. They just DON'T CARE - no matter what - they have an excuse for everything. One time they will print your..."
- "I ordered a pair of new balance shoes online. They were wx623wt2. I have worn the same style of shoes for years and they were always very comfortable so..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "Veterans came in and did a complete renovation for our company. Veterans took a 60 yr old pier beam house and turned it into a commercial wine bar. It is..."
- "I buy from this store first time, but all perfect: i order item and pay by PayPal 24 03 2016. Without any question it was shipped 25 03 2016 (in..."