Front Point Security - Scam! On going drama.
This is the first public expression of frustration with FrontPoint security.In addition to being charged for months @ over $42 dollars a month, for equipment sent to me that didn't work, empty promises from FrontPoint to remedy the initial problem (equipment arrival time), they now are insisting they need to keep charging my account monthly when I have had NO protection from them on my home.
I am only allowed a few words here. The most recent communication with them has motivated me to alert people to the scam of this company. I will also begin a more in- depth site to shed light on my experience and also a place for others, who I now wish I would have encountered before ever engaging with FrontPoint. It is now worth hiring legal representation on this matter and to take time to deal with this pain in the butt company...in addition at this point there system is antiquated.
I am in the middle or work requirements but will write more here or a site to be created soon, as I hope others share there experience.
It seems they also go to great lengths to endorse their own company on many review sites.Good luck with your security efforts and hopefully not with FP.review #474630
You may also like
- "My garage door was having a security issue of opening up again after it closed. It was installed by AAA Atlantic Overhead Door (241-9933) less than 6 months ago. I..."
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "In 2008 my dear kitten, peaches, of 7 months was shot (most likely by a neighbor) while we were at church one Sunday afternoon in November . ..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed. The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."