Front Point Security - Scam! On going drama.
This is the first public expression of frustration with FrontPoint security.In addition to being charged for months @ over $42 dollars a month, for equipment sent to me that didn't work, empty promises from FrontPoint to remedy the initial problem (equipment arrival time), they now are insisting they need to keep charging my account monthly when I have had NO protection from them on my home.
I am only allowed a few words here. The most recent communication with them has motivated me to alert people to the scam of this company. I will also begin a more in- depth site to shed light on my experience and also a place for others, who I now wish I would have encountered before ever engaging with FrontPoint. It is now worth hiring legal representation on this matter and to take time to deal with this pain in the butt company...in addition at this point there system is antiquated.
I am in the middle or work requirements but will write more here or a site to be created soon, as I hope others share there experience.
It seems they also go to great lengths to endorse their own company on many review sites.Good luck with your security efforts and hopefully not with FP.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."