Front Point Security - Scam! On going drama.

Feb 06
review #474630

This is the first public expression of frustration with FrontPoint security.In addition to being charged for months @ over $42 dollars a month, for equipment sent to me that didn't work, empty promises from FrontPoint to remedy the initial problem (equipment arrival time), they now are insisting they need to keep charging my account monthly when I have had NO protection from them on my home.

I am only allowed a few words here. The most recent communication with them has motivated me to alert people to the scam of this company. I will also begin a more in- depth site to shed light on my experience and also a place for others, who I now wish I would have encountered before ever engaging with FrontPoint. It is now worth hiring legal representation on this matter and to take time to deal with this pain in the butt company...in addition at this point there system is antiquated.

I am in the middle or work requirements but will write more here or a site to be created soon, as I hope others share there experience.

It seems they also go to great lengths to endorse their own company on many review sites.Good luck with your security efforts and hopefully not with FP.

ac1fde4
Had an experience with Front Point Security?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

May 05

I am currently having the same disgusting situation with this fake security company. I just wish I had read your review prior to signing a contract. Nonetheless, I will also be exposing their fake security promises all over social media and anywhere else I can to prevent others from suffering. I will be canceling my service ASAP. It's not worth the few dollars you save. Go to ADT.

Frontpoint Response May 06

Thanks for posting your concerns here! We would love to help but unfortunately we can’t identify you as a customer since you posted as an Anonymous user. Please email us at WeCare@frontpointsecurity.com or give our Customer Support team a call at 877-602-5276 so we can help.
We would also like to encourage any of our customers who need a little extra help to email us at WeCare@frontpointsecurity.com or call us at 877-602-5276. It’s our number one goal to get our customers the help they need in the fastest way possible, so reaching out to us directly is the best way to let us know you need assistance.
Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you!
***If you’re a customer and we haven’t lived up to your expectations, please reach out to us at WeCare@FrontPointSecurity.com. Rest assured, we’ll work diligently to change your opinion and make sure that you are 100% taken care of.***

Frontpoint Response Feb 07

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. As we read your review, we were alarmed at the frustration that you have experienced with our company. We want all of our customers to be beyond happy with their systems, and your review about our lack of customer service and equipment problems startles us a great deal. While we do start monitoring a system as soon as a customer receives it in the mail, it is certainly never our goal to make you pay for services that you cannot use. Most importantly, we want to make sure that you are completely taken care of with your home security needs.
We know that you have been working with one of our Supervisors of Support, Kevin, and that you have been able to express your concerns with your system. He has enjoyed getting to learn more about your situation and while we do see that most customers can easily set up their systems with no delays, it is quite possible for some special circumstances to take a little longer than expected. Again, please accept our apologies. We look forward to speaking with you soon to get everything taken care of for you. Thanks again for your time and just let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the meantime.
0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Front Point Security.
Filing a new complaint about
×